Delivery & Returns
We like to keep this as simple as possible at Ripped Knees and not overcomplicate our policies with on returns and delivery. So here it is:
- All orders under £50 will be charged at £3.95, oreders between £50 - £99.99 is charged at £4.95 and dispatched by Royal Mail or Hermes depending on size and weight and will be 1-4 working days on average.
- All order above £100 will be FREE delivery, by courier and will be generally be 1-4 working days, although depending on how busy dispatch is, it can be up to 2-3 working days on average. Any orders received after 2pm will not be dispatched until the next working day. However, we endeavour to send all items out asap the instant orders come through.
- Custom built scooters, either Ripped Knees built customs or customer made from our builder are dispatched FREE by our courier Interlink and can take 2-4 working days.
- Saturday delivery is charged at £15 and is to UK MAINLAND ONLY.
- Delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey and the Scottish Highlands are charged at £4.95. This includes all custom scooters in our store.
- We use Interlink Couriers. If your mobile number is entered in your personal information, our courier will text you with a 1hr window time for delivery on the morning of delivery.
This is easy too. Ripped Knees will accept any returns from our customers if received within 60 days from date of purchase. All items returned to us, MUST be in the original packaging and in pristine condition. If items are returned to us that do not have the original packaging or damaged in anyway then Ripped Knees reserves the right to refuse the refund, however we always use our discretion and consider each case on an individual basis.
- All items retunred to us that are not faulty in any way, will be paid for by the customer.
- Any products that are identified as faulty by our customer are entitled for a full refund if the product has been unused. If a product has been used for a period of time and develops a fault that is not due to the manufacture of the product, then the customer can return to Ripped Knees who will seek assistance from the brand responsible to see if the product is eligable for a replacement under their warranty conditions. Each case is taken on an individual basis from the brand and is based on normal usage. If the product falls in the warranty period, it will be replaced, but if there is no stock of that particular product then a full refund for that item can be issued.
- Any items deemed to be faulty or damaged when received to you, Ripped Knees will cover the return cost of standard first class Royal Mail charge only. We do not cover the cost of returns from customers that have been posted by trackable services such as Recorded delivery or Special delivery.
- Any good returned by customers that are not faulty but need changing for another product/size will be charged at the normal postage rate based on product value listed in our delivery information.
- We advise all customers to fully check all items purchased on arrival to ensure that they are in perfect working condition. We allow 7 days from date of purchase to return any faulty or damaged items to un in original packaging.
- We cannot refund or replace any items that have arrived faulty that have been fitted or used in any way for a period of time before being returned within our allocated 7 days.
BMX Bike Delivery
- All BMX Bike orders will be delivered within 5-7 working days from date of order and will delivered by courier and require a signature. Please call us on 0191 260 2534 if you require the product sooner and we'll see what we can do.
- BMX bike orders are only available to UK Mainland delivery addresses.